The Pastoral Care curriculum incorporates units of work about:
- Understanding and managing physical, social and emotional changes that occur over time
- Developing and negotiating respectful relationships
- Managing changing and intimate relationships,
- Team work,
- Respecting and valuing diversity.
- Mental well- being and resilience coping strategies,
- Early help-seeking,
- Developing and navigating networks of support,.
- Safety aspects including personal, road and cyber safety.
- Reproduction and sexual health,
- Accessing community health services.
- Career exploration and work experience, social experience and resumes
To view Unit Outline please click here